Locations of nine Jeep “Easter Eggs” on the 2019 Jeep Renegade
It’s April, which means it’s time to hunt some Easter Eggs! We’re not only talking about the Easter Eggs that are brightly colored, hardboiled and hidden by a bunny, but also the “Easter Eggs” Jeep hid all over the 2019 Jeep Renegade!
Always a fun brand, Jeep has been secreting little reminders of their long heritage in their vehicles for years, giving owners the joy of finding Jeep seven-slot grilles and even tiny Jeeps where they least expect. Read on for McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat of Springdale’s list of nine great “Easter Eggs” found on the 2019 Jeep Renegade. And when you’re ready to buy a 2019 Jeep Renegade in Springdale, stop in at McLarty Daniel CDJRF, where our great selection will make you a customer and our commitment to service after the sale will make you a customer for life!
1) IN THE HEADLIGHTS: The Easter Egg fun starts right up front on the 2019 Jeep Renegade, with the iconic Jeep Seven-Slot grille and headlights hidden right in the center of Renegade’s glass headlights. Turn on the headlights to make the Easter Egg easier to see.
2) IN THE TAIL-LIGHTS: Bringing up the rear is another ghostly image of the Jeep seven-slot grille and headlights package, cast right into the clear center of the taillight lense on the 2019 Jeep Renegade. As a bonus Easter Egg, the X in the center of the tail light is part of a repeating pattern found all over the Jeep Renegade, meant to bring to mind the X-shaped reinforcement stamped into the side of vintage steel Jerry Cans used to transport extra fuel on original Willys Jeeps during World War II.
3) INSIDE THE GAS FILLER DOOR: Don’t scream! That’s not a real spider lurking just inside the gas filler door of the 2019 Jeep Renegade. It’s only the image of a friendly spider with a speech bubble that says: “Ciao, Baby!” The Italian is a fun nod to Jeep’s Italian parent company, Fiat-Chrysler America.
4) BESIDE THE REARVIEW MIRROR: Yep, that’s another keystone-shaped Jeep grille and headlight group lurking on the housing that holds up the rearview mirror.
5) ON THE SPEAKER GRILLES: …and another on the speaker grilles near the front floorboard kick plates.
6) INSIDE THE SPARE CHANGE TRAY: …and another Jeep grille on the rubber insert in the coin tray in the front console on Jeep Renegade Trailhawk models. Those lines beside the grille are actually an outline of the Moab trail, a spot near and dear to Jeep lovers’ hearts.
7) ON THE INNER HATCH PANEL: Look up! There’s still another seven-slot Jeep grille and road headlights on the inside of the rear hatch panel.
8) ON THE FLOOR MATS: Yep, that’s the silhouette of a trust first-generation Jeep crawling across the rubber floormats of the 2019 Jeep Renegade!
9) ON THE BACK GLASS: Bigfoot is one of America’s most legendary creatures, but you can catch a glimpse of a tiny one at the lower edge of the Jeep Renegade’s rear glass.